S E A R C H

Friday, February 24, 2017

BEGINNING ♡



Ciao!!

   Welcome to my blog! This is my very first post so I thought so I should just quickly introduce myself and talk a little bit about my plans, ideas, and inspirations for this site. For a while now I have been interested in blogging and building some basic skills in the massive world of digital influencing. I'm finally getting started and I'm really excited about it! So let begin.
   
   My passion is creating. 
   
   I serve a God of love, truth and beauty and I am seeking, striving to reflect and reveal who He is through my life.  Truth is my foundation, Love is my guide.  Music is the air I breathe, words are my fingerprints, souls are my quest. Language, fashion, photography, culture, travel, and people are my passions.  I love to learn and to adventure.  

   Where He has gifted me, I want to feed and flourish.  

   More than anything I want to lose myself in Christ's image. 

   On this blog I plan to share bits of my journey in these areas.  You'll find art here, in many forms. You'll find life lived- observed, attempted, failed, succeeded- by me.

                                                                                           Un Abbraccio,
                                                                                               Kathryn 💋





3 comments:

  1. i am super excited you finally started a blog!! i can't wait to see what you create. <3
    (also you are so pretty it almost hurts ack)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ava!!

    Thank you so so so much❤️ I am soo excited about it too and happy to finally be a part of this amazing blogger community lol!!
    You're too sweet, thank you for the complement😙
    Kathryn 💋

    ReplyDelete